Sr. QA/QC Engineer
- Develop and manage setting up and establishing for measurement (included test kit, jig for test)
- Review inspection for raw materials and finish good product
- Develop and manage, monitor to improve quality performance with supplier and evaluate to audit new suppliers with purchasing team.
- Review inspection and quality monitoring for assembly process, final test, packing
- Development of Calibration methodologies for measurement instruments, documentation and Release of Calibration and Verification procedures
- Maintenance (preventive and breakdown), calibration and repairs of Test Equipment
- Failure analysis to assurance quality of products and make plans to take corrective/preventive action and follow up.
- Understand IEC standard and TISI standard
- ISO supporting
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years directed or related experiences in Electronics component design and analysis, electronic manufacturing.
- At least 3 years experiences in QA/QC or R&D field.
- Good English communication on listening, writing and speaking.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office / Minitab)
- Willing to work hard and able to work under pressure.
- Applies knowledge to general rules to specific problems to exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Material and Production planning.
- Team Communication and Expedition.
- Supplier Audit and Assessment (Pre & Post Launching)
- Other Projects and Special assignments
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics, Science-Statistic or related.
- At least 3 years on duty of Material and Production Planning.
- Proficiency in Material and Production planning.
- Good understanding of Manufacturing and Production processes.
- Proficiency in Planning Analysis and Arrangement.
- Proficiency in SAP (PP Module) and MS office.
- A teamwork and result oriented.
- Effective communication and strong inter-personal skills.
- Positive thinking and Creative.