R&D Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Job Description :
- Design and implement software in embedded devices / appliances, from need statement, prototyping, testing, and production to commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, review codes, test and debug system software.
- Analyze, enhance efficiency, stability.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Provide post production support.
- Interface with hardware design and development, compliance to ISO / IEC requirements.
- Assess third party and open source software.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Computer Science/IT , Electronic Engineering.
- Proven working experience in software engineering, hands-on development and trouble shooting on embedded targets.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++.
- Knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware systems.
- Strong analytical skills, trouble shooting and can resolve complex problems.
- Self-driven, innovation mentality, transparent.
- Good documentation and writing skills.
Work Place : Ayutthaya(Bang Pa-In)
Person : 1
Key Account Executive
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage direct customer account and/or distributors in order to achieve commercial objectives, including sales target, distribution, merchandising, etc.
- Manage and develop the business for sustainable growth.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate all promotions and activities.
- Maintain good relationships with customers.
- Make field visit and solve business problems.
- Male / Female, aged between 28-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Admin or related fields
- Minimum 2-3 years experiences in modern trade Big C or Lotus
- Computer literacy (MS-Office, email, internet etc)
- Strong negotiation effectiveness and ability to build good relationships with key customers to achieve win-win strategies.
- Willing to work hard and work under pressure within tight deadlines, good team player, excellent problem-solving, negotiation, selling, presentation skills and fast learner.
- Have own car.
- Able to travel upcountry.