* Responsible for developing Microcontroller software for electrical appliance application, Design microcontroller software from the given requirement and follow up other tasks up to assignment.
* Develop microcontroller software in C and Assembly
* Create requirement documents
* Design microcontroller software from the given requirements
* Implement and test application
* Execute specification and implementation plans
* Cooperate with hardware engineer and application programming team
* Thai or Foreign Nationality
* Age 35 years up
* Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering or higher in any related field
* Experience in Microcontroller AVR, STM, PIC
* Minimum 5 years of professional experience with microcontrollers
* Knowledge about Temp Control and Touch Screen [preferred]
* Excellent in solving problem ability with analytical thinking skill and attention to details
* Good command of spoken and written English and computer literacy
* Hard working with professional attitude and able to work under pressure
Benefit and Welfare :
* Provident fund
* Social security
* Financial Aid [Funeral, Married and Ordination]
Stiebel Eltron offers a competitive benefits package, and most importantly, a great opportunity in a fast growing market with a world class, high quality and professional company.
Interested candidates please send application letter with your resume stating full qualifications, experience, current as well as expected remuneration and a recent photograph to address below.